Guidelines for Preparation and Presentation of Posters:
Poster presentation will play an important part in the 2nd International Symposium on CHWs 2019.
1. The main text of the poster should consist of:-
- Abstract: Background, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
- Others (Case Studies/Field Experiences): Background, Methods, Challenges, Overcoming way.
2. The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
3. Abstract title and authors’ names, and affiliation must be placed at the top of the poster, followed by the main text of the abstract and any illustrations, tables, charts, etc.
4. All text of the poster must be prepared in such a way that it is clearly visible from a distance of at least 2 meters.
5. Materials of the posters could be PVC Papers, Cloths, etc.
6. The size of each poster board is 4 feet (height) x 8 feet (width) and can only be configured in Portrait (vertical) display. For ease of viewing, the size of the poster must be within 3.5 feet x 7.5 feet. The preferred size is 3 feet x 7 feet.
7. One poster will be displayed on each side of the board with the abstract number.
8. Posters will be assigned to one of the poster sessions. At least one author should be present at the designated time when the poster is displayed and should make a brief presentation to the viewers as required.
9. The presenter should appear 10 minutes before the session to ensure that the poster is placed on the board in right time.
10. The poster should be taken off from the board by 4:30 pm on the day of presentation.
11. Tapes, clips, scissors, gum, etc. will be available at the poster session site.
12. Authors of posters are encouraged to bring some 50 handouts for the viewers.
For any clarification, you may contact email@example.com