Guidelines for Preparation and Presentation of Posters
- Poster presentation will play an important part in the 2nd International Symposium on CHWs.
- The main text of the poster should consist of:-
- Abstract: Background, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
- Others (Case Studies/Field Experiences): Background, Methods, Challenges, Overcoming way.
The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- One can present only one poster.
- Abstract title and authors’ names, and affiliation must be placed at the top of the poster, followed by the main text of the abstract and any illustrations, tables, charts, etc.
- All text of the poster must be prepared in such a way that it is clearly visible from a distance of at least 2 meters.
- Materials of the posters could be PVC Papers, Cloths, etc.
- The size of each poster board is 4 feet (height) x 8 feet (width) and can only be configured in Portrait (vertical) display. For ease of viewing, the size of the poster must be within 3.5 feet x 7.5 feet. The preferred size is 3 feet x 7 feet.
- One poster will be displayed on each side of the board with the abstract number.
- Posters will be assigned to one of the poster sessions. At least one author should be present at the designated time when the poster is displayed and should make a brief presentation to the viewers as required.
- The presenter should appear 10 minutes before the session to ensure that the poster is placed on the board in right time.
- The poster should be taken off from the board by 4:30 pm on the day of presentation.
- Tapes, clips, scissors, gum, etc. will be available at the poster session site.
- Authors of posters are encouraged to bring some 50 handouts for the viewers.
For any clarification, you may contact email@example.com